A feature length documentary filmed in the Empty Quarter, Oman. The story of three women, two Arab and one English.
I personally produced and co-directed this film. For several reasons:
- I was magnetised to the Empty Quarter
- My curiosity of life in the Arab World was all consuming
- I was fed up of hearing the negativity in the press surrounding the Middle East. I needed to explore part of it for myself.
- The World feels so divided by the media I wanted to show that regardless of our differences we can achieve great things together.
- For myself, I needed to discover and overcome many things.
The film is currently with distributors and we are hoping for a World festival premiere in New York this summer.